A good fit and good feedback— Luce Farm products at OSM


I’ve been selling Luce Farm hemp-infused products here in the store for nearly two months now. More than 200 jars have gone through the doors, and I’ve received nothing but positive feedback from everyone who has tried it. 
Their reasons for trying CBD oil have ranged from minor aches and pains, to ADD, anxiety, sleep disorders, digestive issues, psoriasis, chronic pain and side effects from kidney failure and cancer treatments.
I’d used CBD oil myself, for joint pain, but honestly hadn’t looked into its other uses until people started requesting it.
As I do with all of the products here, from a bar of soap or pair of mittens, to a head of lettuce or rack of ribs, I find out where it’s coming from.
Are they all natural ingredients? Are the animals treated ethically? How are you storing your product? How are your employees being treated?
All of these factors, and many more, come into play when I decide what I want to offer in the store.
While I strive to carry as much local product I can, there are some things we can’t get here. No one in New York is growing coffee or coconuts, so when I have to source something outside our region, I look to a proven trusted producer.
Finding a supplier for CBD products was no different.
I started out looking at some nationally known names in the industry, along with some lesser known ones.
Eventually, I was introduced to Luce Farm, and I knew instantly this was a good fit.
These guys are growing and processing it themselves, less than two hours from here.
They are spending the roughly $100,000 per acre it costs for super critical CO2 extraction and third-party testing. That testing verifies not only that there’s not more than 0.3 percent THC in the products— establishing that this is not marijuana and completely legal— but also tells us exactly how many milligrams of CBD are in each serving.
Not all companies are testing. 
I really stress that when I am talking about why I love Luce Farm so much.
They are doing this right. Not everyone is, yet still charging very high fees for a product in which they didn’t make a huge financial investment.
That not only bothers me in an ethical sense, because it just isn’t fair to the ones who are making those crucial investments, but I would never feel comfortable selling a product I couldn’t say with certainty I knew what was in it. 
Their extraction process is natural and environmentally friendly, doesn’t use solvents or chemicals and provides them with full spectrum oil.
Some companies boasted “pure” CBD. In my experience, research and the feedback I’ve gotten from the many users, a full spectrum CBD oil, rather than a purified oil, may offer more healing benefits, as it contains some terpenes and other cannabinoids removed in the purification process.
Since carrying the Luce Farm products, many companies have reached out to me to carry their line.
Honestly, every conversation has confirmed that Luce Farm was the best decision I could have made.
Many are simply repackaging oil they’ve purchased from other suppliers. I’ve also seen companies switch sources in a hasty manner, not possibly putting in the research to make sure it’s the best quality, but in an effort to label it “local.”
That’s just not what I put on the shelves here. 
I buy from the farmers, the ones putting in the hard work, the ones passionate about their product and handling it responsibly and why I couldn’t be happier that Luce Farm is among them.

Comments

  1. Thank you for every other fantastic article. Where else may anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect approach of writing?
    I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the search for such info about "premium cbd products".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

High tunnel and happiness in the OSM back yard

St. Croix Farm Tour, best practices in the field, best meat on your plate